Let ‘Em Fly! Urban Air Adventure Park is set to open in late April 2023 and bring next level entertainment to Altamonte Springs.
Urban Air Adventure Park, the largest indoor adventure park operator in the world, will be bringing its one-of-a-kind experience for thrill-seekers of all ages to Altamonte Springs. Located at 293 E. Altamonte Dr., Ste. 1231, the new park provides more than 30,000 square feet of space in which kids of all ages and families can have fun.
From wall-to-wall trampolines, dodgeball courts and obstacle courses, to tube playgrounds with multi-level climbing ropes and twisting tubes, the park is equipped with unique and patented attractions that can only be found at Urban Air, providing a one-of-a-kind experience for both enthusiastic adventurists and their pint-sized counterparts.
Ways to PLAY at Urban Air Adventure Park:
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars – Drive, bump, spin, repeat! Spin Zone takes a whole new spin on traditional bumper cars. Literally!
- Virtual Reality – Journey on an exhilarating adventure in a new reality! Whether you’re a kid or an adult, you’ll call yourself an experienced gamer after strapping on this headset and going to battle!
- Adventure Hub – The Adventure Hub® is a unique combination of some of the best indoor attractions we offer – Sky Rider Coaster, Ropes Course and Tubes Indoor Playground.
- Sky Rider – Strap in and zigzag overhead while you scout out all the other attractions. It’s literally a way to take your fun to new heights. Plus, it’s a no skill, all thrill ride, so everyone can enjoy.
- Ropes Course – Learning the ropes has never been more exciting with another up-in-the-air adventure that tests your balance and agility. The stakes are as high as you and your friends learn confidence, however safety is assured since you are securely harnessed as you make your way through the course.
- ProZone Performance Trampolines – The ProZone Performance Trampolines attraction is the local landing spot for all the best acrobats, stuntmen, and daredevils.
- Warrior Course – You’ve watched those warrior ninjas from your living room, now try it for yourself! Perhaps one of the most exhilarating team building events, Warrior Obstacle Course lets you face off against your friends while testing your balance and strength.
- Battle Beam – Think balance beam plus sword fighting. Only the swords are foamy. And the pit below is lined with cushy blocks.
- Tubes Playground – Playground or obstacle course? You decide. Race a friend or beat your own personal best time.
- The APEX Trampolines – Jump on trampolines on the floor and on the walls. The only place they don’t have trampolines is on the ceiling.
- Dodgeball – The best sport in PE plus trampolines? Yes, please! All ages are welcome and everyone loves the experience.
- Runway (Tumble Track) – It’s tumble time! Flip, twist, and back handspring your way down one of the longest trampolines in the area.
With all this activity, appetites are sure to soar, as well. Guests can also visit the park’s Urban Café to enjoy a delicious meal, cold drink or quick bite – from pizza made freshly on-site to snacks, sweet treats and other delectable menu offerings from the mind of Urban Air’s Culinary Institute of America-trained chef – before venturing back for more pulse-pounding enjoyment.
Urban Air also offers award-winning, custom birthday party packages for kids, where the activities are endless (and the cleanup is included) for each attendee. The fun isn’t limited to the little ones, though, as Urban Air Altamonte Springs also offers group events for grown-ups. From corporate retreats to team building experiences and private events, Urban Air is the ideal locale for a stress-free, unforgettable experience.
Families can purchase Endless Play Memberships for just $11.99 per month and enjoy unlimited access to the new park, ensuring everyone can play together and stay connected. Advance reservations required for both members and non-members alike.