Seminole County Public Schools is providing a FREE 10-session web series on topics related to Mental Health and how you can support your child while also supporting yourself.
The sessions will occur weekly on Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m. beginning on March 2, 2022 thru May 25, 2022.
Topics include parent self-care, communication strategies, coping skills for you and your child, how to link your child with support on campus, and many more!
Sessions are presented by a SCPS District Mental Health Counselor or other mental health support staff.
WEB SERIES SCHEDULE:
- Mental Health 101: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Mental Health Support Services: Wednesday March 9, 2022
- Restorative Practices: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Social Emotional Support for Your Child: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Supporting Your LGBTQ+ Child: Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- Teaching Your Child Mindfulness: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- Communicating with Your Teen: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Coping Skills for Your Teen: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Supporting Your Elementary Student: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Parent Self-Care: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
To register, click here!
Click here to see the flyer: Parent Mental Health Training Sessions.pdf