Starts in 5 Days, 11 Hours
April 3, 2020 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
A Fun & Beneficial Experience for Any Family
As a parent, you’re probably well aware that kids don’t truly know if they’ll enjoy something until they dive in and do it. Fortunately, most kids love water.
This activity can benefit your whole family because:
- You can teach your child about water safety & introduce him or her to the water
- You can relax in our warm pool while your swimmer shows you his or her skills
- You can determine if your child would benefit from swimming lessons
- Spending time in the pool together is a great way to get energy out
- Your child will feel more comfortable with you in the water
If you’re not enrolled in Goldfish Swim School, Family Swim sessions are also a great way to get your feet wet. Explore our fun, safe, tropical facilities and get a glimpse of the experiences we create for our students and their families.
Please note: For safety purposes, we require at least one adult to be in the water with each child who cannot swim independently. Some locations will also require that you register prior to attending our Family Swim.