Grab your broom and your little ghouls and goblins for a spooky good time at these events!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Now through November 1
- An evening V.I.P. Disney experience with grinning ghosts, spooky snacks, our favorite Disney parade and a special appearance by Jack Skellington and Sally. Don’t forget your costumes!
Weekends, September 21−October 27
- There is an ocean of family fun when SeaWorld celebrates Halloween! Not only will the animals be ready for some spooky fun, but so will your pals from Sesame Street. Get those costumes ready for some trick-or-treating and memory-making!
Harry P. Leu Gardens
- A spine-chilling storytelling event! Stories for all ages begin at 7:30 p.m. After the intermission, the wickedest of storytellers will come forth (recommended for kids 12 and over after intermission). Bring a picnic and your chairs.
- Candy, entertainment, Halloween-themed music and tons of fun for the entire family! Complimentary fun for the family will include a live DJ, games and a costume contest. Kids will enjoy an eerie dry ice experience, make ghost eggs to take home and experience a “gross” sensory station with Mad Science! Kids are welcome to decorate their own Halloween bag and trick-or-treat throughout the shops at The Grove.
Movie Monday: Hocus Pocus
A La Cart Orlando
- Join the Sanderson Sisters for a silly, spooky film and yummy food from amazing food trucks, with raffles and themed prizes!
Nightmare Before Christmas
Dr. Phillips Center
- This is a great opportunity to experience Tim Burton’s cult classic with performed live with a symphony orchestra.
- Kids aged 5-12. This special Halloween event for kids-only includes a Halloween science show, a cotton candy making workshop, make-your-own ooey gooey goblin gook (slime), and a Halloween movie for only $25 per child (kids age 5 to 12). Costume attire suggested!
Zoo Boo Bash
Central Florida Zoo
October 19–20, 26–27
- Trick-or-treat at the wildest place in town! Bring your treat bag and wear your costume for Skeleton Storytime, a costume contest, a bubble show and more!
Enzian’s Kids Halloween Party
Enzian Theater, Maitland
- Grab the gang for a costume party featuring Casper, the friendly ghost! Dress your ghouls in costume and enjoy lunch, a movie, games and fun for kids.
Bark Park, Oviedo
- Celebrate Halloween with your fur baby at this FREE event for a pawsome time! Make sure Fido is dressed to impress for the canine costume contest. Doggie treats and ice cream and a variety of people food will be available for purchase.
Teeny Tiny Halloween Party
Mad Science Lab, Oviedo Mall
October 23, 10-11:30 a.m.
- This Halloween party is JUST for kiddos age 3 to 5! This is a drop-off event, so all kiddos MUST be potty trained and bathroom independent. There will be a not-so-spooky science show, preschool-friendly gook making, cotton candy spider webs, and a fun Halloween dance party for $15 per child. Costumes are recommended! Register online: CFL.MadScience.org/parents-register-a.aspx
Spooktacular Halloween Party
Mad Science Lab, Oviedo Mall
October 23, 1-3 p.m.
- Halloween Party for kids ages 5 to 12. We’ll have a spooktacular science show, cotton candy spider webs, ooey gooey goblin gook and Halloween crafts for $20 per child. Costumes are welcome! Register online: CFL.MadScience.org/parents-register-a.aspx
Trunk Or Treat
Ace Cafe, Orlando
October 26, 2-6 p.m.
- Calling all little ghouls and haunted cars for an afternoon of trunks-and-treats. Awards for best kid’s costume! Plus, Ace Cafe gift cars for the top three decorated cars.
RDV Ice Den, Maitland
- Chill out and enjoy trick-or-treating, a costume contest and other family fun during this Halloween party on ice! Admission is $12.50, but you receive $1 off if you dress in costume.
Mr. Richard and The Pound Hounds Halloween Concert
Orlando Repertory Theatre
- Get down and spooky with Orlando’s favorite rocker! With sing-along tunes about fish, skunks, cool snakes and Halloween fun, Mr. Richard & The Pound Hounds play great music for hip kids!
Winter Park Village
October 30, 6-8 p.m.
- An enchanted evening of safe family fun with trick-or-treating, family-friendly entertainment and free activities (face painting, balloon benders, magicians, fortune tellers, photo booth and costume contest).
The Florida Mall
- Your favorite little monsters are invited for a fun and safe night. Kids are encouraged to dress up and haunt The Florida Mall. There will also be face painting, a photo booth, special character experiences and more.