ENTER TO WIN:
Mom’s Morning Out, Quarantine Edition
At Winter Park Village
We’re shaking it up a bit for the 3rd Annual Mom’s Morning Out event.
To the stay at home mom, the working mom, the unfortunately furloughed mom, the virtual learning mom, the mom who nailed every craft time, the mom who cried during nap time, the mom who knows it’s completely acceptable to have cereal for dinner and the (insert your victory here) mom – today (and every day) we salute and celebrate you!
Let’s be real, these last few months have been tough – but tough times don’t last …tough moms do! AdventHealth for Children, Playground Magazine and the Winter Park Village have joined together to recognize your victories (big and small) and reward you with a kid-free day of pampering and relaxation.
For a chance to win a much needed break, simply nominate a mom, using the form below, that you think is worthy of winning and tell us how she is making the world a better place or just simply surviving this thing we call #momlife.
50 Lucky Moms will be chosen at random from all nominations submitted to receive a Survival Kit of relaxation inspired goodies (including a 30-minute massage voucher), courtesy of AdventHealth for Children, and a VIP Pamper Day at Winter Park Village that includes a gel manicure or deluxe pedicure appointment, plus dining and shopping discounts! (Prize package valued at $150.) And because mom’n ain’t easy, each winner can bring one guest!*
Winners will be contacted by July 31, 2020, and can choose to have their Mom’s Morning Out experience at Winter Park Village on Friday, August 14 or Saturday, August 15, 2020.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- No purchase necessary
- Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is permitted.
– The Mom’s Morning Out contest is open to moms in the Tri-county area (Orange, Seminole, Osceola) with school aged kids.
- Nomination Period
– The nomination period for this contest will be from July 6, 2020 through July 27, 2020 (nominations must be received by midnight)
– By submitting your nomination, you understand that you are providing your information to Playground Magazine and AdventHealth for Children and not to a third-party.
– All nominations become the property of Playground Magazine and AdventHealth for Children and agree to receive future offers, emails and notifications.
- Limitations on Nominations
– There is no limitation on the amount of nominations you can submit.
– Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible nominations collected during the Nomination Period. Random drawings shall occur on July 31, 2020. If the winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with contest rules, the winner will be disqualiﬁed, and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing.
– Winner will be notiﬁed by email or telephone. The inability of Playground Magazine to connect with winner by email/telephone or receive an acknowledgement response within seventy-two (72) hours after selection, may result in disqualiﬁcation of the winner and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing at Playground Magazine’s discretion.
– Limit one prize per person.
- Prize Delivery
– If the winner of the contest is unable to attend the experience, the manicure, pedicure and VIP retail experience will be forfeited, however, winners will still receive a voucher for a 30 minute massage and mom’s survival kit by postal or hand delivery.
– The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible nominations received, according to the eligibility requirements in the contest.