Dazzling Nights returns to Leu Gardens November 25–January 1 featuring brand-new lighting installations, meet-and-greet characters, kids play area & more food offerings!
Orlando’s 50-acre Harry P. Leu Gardens will transform once again into a stunning, winter wonderland featuring a million dazzling lights, shining forests, magical displays, music and beautiful sculptures during “Dazzling Nights”– a family-friendly adventure that gives guests the opportunity to embark on an unforgettable, three-quarter mile, interactive holiday experience.
A few snapshots of the all-new, totally redesigned 2022 adventure include:
– A brand-new, redesigned show
– A million lights that bring Leu Gardens to life
– Meet-and-greet characters in the Ice Castle
– A new yeti play area for kids and families
– 40′ diameter snow dome with swirling snow
– 70′ long candy cane vortex light tunnel
– Walk through a forest with giant, neon flowers
– A brand-new laser light show with live singers
– Expanded food and beverage options
In addition, Dazzling Nights has increased capacity this year, and the show is now a “choose your own adventure.” Instead of a linear show, guests are encouraged to explore the garden in any order they’d like, so they can choose how long to spend at each installation. New premium experience tickets are also available, featuring a premium outdoor lounge, “skip the line” access and more. Plus, due to popular demand, there is now a discounted child ticket.
Dazzling Nights runs November 25, 2022, to January 1, 2023. Timed entry will take place from 5:30 p.m.–9 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at dazzlingorlando.com. On-site parking is available for a small fee.