Orlando residents love a good outdoor movie experience. In our opinion, the best one is Movies at Leu! Bring a bottle of wine, stroll through the gardens with the kids before showtime and relax in the beautiful oasis of Leu Gardens.
Each month from February to December (no movie in July) Leu Gardens hosts an outdoor movie night at the floral clock on a 32 ft. screen, weather permitting. Movie goers may bring dinner picnics including alcohol and seating (chairs or blanket) then sit back and enjoy an outdoor movie.
Leu Gardens opens at 6 p.m. on all movie nights so movie goers can stroll the 50 acre gardens before the movie.
Movie times vary: for
- February, March, October thru December: 7:30 p.m.
- April thru August: 8:30 p.m
- September: 8 p.m.
- May 3, 2019 Crazy Rich Asians
- June 7, 2019 A Quiet Place
- No movie in July
- August 2, 2019 Mission Impossible Fallout
- September 6, 2019 Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom
- October 4, 2019 The Others
- November 1, 2019 TBD
- December 6, 2019 National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Grilled items, popcorn and drinks are available for purchase. Garden admission: $6 adult, $3 child (ages 4 – 17 years) and free admission for Leu Garden Members. Leu Gardens is located at 1920 N. Forest Avenue, Orlando, 32803. For more information please contact the Leu Gardens at 407.246.2620 and visit leugardens.org for movie selections.