It’s the perfect season for a spooky movie under the stars at SeaWorld. Drive in for a safe, nostalgic experience that starts with enjoying locally sourced food trucks and ends with watching a classic Halloween feature (or two) from the comfort and safety of your car.
Reservations are available now for festivities taking place Saturdays Sept. 19 through Oct. 31 and Fridays Oct. 23 and 30
Family-friendly Halloween film starts at 7:45 p.m.
Fright-filled Halloween film starts at 10:30 p.m.
- September 19: Hotel Transylvania & IT
- September 26: Ghost Busters &*TBD Fright Filled Flick
- October 2: Frankenweenie & The Purge
- October 10: Beetlejuice & Pyscho
- October 17: A Nightmare on Elm Street &Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride
- October 23:*TBD Family-Friendly Flick & Scream
- October 24: Casper & The Exorcist
- October 30: *TBD Family Friendly Flick & Friday the 13th (1980)
- October 31: Hocus Pocus & Halloween
Access to SeaWorld Orlando’s “Flicks & Frights” requires a separate guest reservation in addition to the regular reservation required for park access via guest ticket or pass. “Flicks & Fireworks” is $40 per vehicle and includes a reserved guest parking spot in an exclusive lot with access to locally sourced food trucks all from the comfort and safety of the guest’s personal vehicle. For guests who do not wish to visit SeaWorld during the day, Flicks & Frights is also available for purchase without park admission.
Purchase tickets and check back each week for upcoming shows at: https://.seaworld.com/orlando/events/drive-in-movie/