If you haven’t been yet, now’s the time … Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, the first and only Five Diamond Award rated property in Central Florida, is offering a Florida Resident Rate, giving Floridians a perfect reason to experience this renowned resort. Situated in a breathtaking location at the Walt Disney World Resort, a Four Seasons “staycation” at the Most Magical Place on Earth is now even more enticing for Sunshine State residents.
Available through Sept. 30, 2020 the Florida resident rate starts at $359 plus tax per night for a stay in a Four Seasons Guestroom, and includes valet parking for one car.
- The five-acre “Explorer Island” water park includes a winding lazy river, two water slides, a splash zone with water cannons, and much more.
- Plus, the complimentary Kids For All Seasons program offers organized activities for children ages 4-12, including supervised swimming.
- Adults will enjoy the adult-only pool, 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed golf course, and The Spa at Four Seasons.
- Dive-In movies are offered three times per week at the family pool, and many other activities from golf clinics to access to The Spa’s relaxation lounges are offered complimentary—all with no resort fee.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers six on-property restaurants plus an In Room Dining menu. As an added value to families with small children, resort guests ages 5 and younger dine free at Four Seasons Resort Orlando restaurants when dining with a paid adult.
Health & Safety: Lead With Care
The safety and comfort of guests, employees and residents remains of highest priority. As such, Four Seasons has embarked on a new global health and safety program, Lead With Care. Four Seasons is focused on enhancing cleanliness, guest comfort and safety and employee training. In addition, high touch surfaces throughout the resort, including all guest rooms, are being treated on an intensified cleaning and sanitizing schedule, including the use of electrostatic sprayers to apply disinfectants.
Walt Disney World Resort
- For guests who wish to experience the Disney Parks during their stay, Four Seasons provides complimentary transportation to the parks in a luxury motor coach.
- Additionally, for guests who wish to see some favorite Disney characters, the resort’s on-site Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & His Pals at Ravello is offered weekly, on Saturdays; advance reservations are required as capacity will be limited.
The Florida resident offer is available exclusively by telephone reservation: 407-313-4900. A valid Florida state identification will be required at the time of check-in.