Our favorite new holiday event from last year is back … Harry P. Leu Gardens will transform once again into a winter wonderland featuring a million dazzling lights, shining forests, magical displays, music and beautiful sculptures during “Dazzling Nights” – a family-friendly adventure that gives guests the opportunity to stroll through an unforgettable, three-quarter mile, interactive holiday experience.
A few snapshots of the all-new, totally redesigned 2021 adventure include:
- A forest lit with the flickering of hundreds of hand-made Moroccan lanterns
- A 7,000 square foot light maze
- The Leu Gardens Rose Garden comes to life with 150 colored balls of light
- A forest of neon trees
- A 65’ long tunnel of 12’ tall stars
- The finale of snow returns, but this time enhanced by two giant light trees
- Brand new entertainment and food offerings
This year, guests can also enjoy a great holiday dinner and treats as well, including:
- A holiday feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy layered in a cup
- Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich
- Warm minestrone soup in a bread bowl
- And more!
Dazzling Nights is purposefully designed with AdventHealth to be inclusive, accessible and safe. There will also be a sensory-friendly option with adjusted lighting and sound. This is the first sensory-friendly holiday lighted experience of its kind in Central Florida!
The outdoor event is designed to ensure adequate social distancing and safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic. “It’s time again to be immersed in the wonder of the holidays,” says Creative City Project Executive Director Cole NeSmith. “We are thrilled to bring back our sold-out, holiday experience of last year with an all-new, completely redesigned show and keep this annual tradition fresh.
Amidst the continuing challenging climate, Dazzling Nights is truly the perfect, safe, ‘must-do’ holiday tradition for the whole family. “Following its wildly popular debut at Leu Gardens last year, we’re looking forward to welcoming Dazzling Nights back for an even longer run this year,” says Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
Don’t forget your camera and snap the perfect pic for holiday cards or the most epic family portrait at any number of IG worthy stops along the way!
PLAY TIP: Get your tickets TODAY! This event will surely sell out fast. Also, on-site parking can be purchased for an additional fee, which is well worth it if you’re going to be attending with babies and small children.