Orlando Fringe Winter Mini-Fest is coming January 7-10, and Kids Fringe has three special in-person performances on Saturday, January 9th, for you and your little Fringers. These special family-friendly performances are only $5 each! Purchase a three-pack of shows for $15 and get a free Kids Fringe “Take-Home Craft Bag” for each of your little ones! Grab your tickets today!
1. A Circus Show
Come one, come all to witness the Brothers’ amazing acrobatics as they spin, jump and flip in this one-of-a-kind intimate circus. The two brothers are trapped for an eternity of performance, which can only be broken by an audience that will not clap … But that is near impossible as audiences watch the Brothers’ amazing acrobatics mixed with comedic foolery. These brothers will spin in full-size hoops, balance at heights over 15ft in the air, and flip off a launching see-saw; All of this, while their comedic interaction and intimacy will keep audiences of all ages intrigued! Be sure not to miss A Circus Show!
2. Brain Bros
Brain Bros Presents portrays a substitute teacher (think Ms. Frizzle meets Mr. Rogers) who begins by going into a quick overview of a lesson plan. Add in a historical rap song about Frederick Douglass, then proceed into three lessons from the song:
- When life knocks you down, you don’t give up; you get up.
- Youth literacy is very important for your future.
- Boys and girls can do whatever they set their minds to and are not confined to traditional gender assignments and expectations.
*Please note: the topics of slavery and the abolitionist movements are definitely heavy, but the focus remains on the three primary takeaways. The points and messages keep to that in this all-ages show.
3. Winter In Stardust Kingdom
Winter has descended, and that is a time for games and songs and stories in Stardust Kingdom. Join Destiny the Fairy and her friends as they spin a snowy tale and get everyone up and moving.
- These shows are outdoors with socially distant assigned seating.
- Masks are required for all guests over the age of two.
- Tickets for all events are limited to ensure safety.
- We strongly encourage parents to reserve tickets and craft bags in advance to ensure availability.