Lucky’s Market has stole our hearts for these 10 reasons…
- Because you can get $5 off every $100 you spend with the Lucky’s Market rewards app.
- The Sip and Stroll program offers $3 wine and $2 pints of beer so parents can drink while they shop at Lucky’s Market!
- Similarly, they provide grocery cart cup-holders to hold said beer and wine!
- Lucky’s Market has board games (like Jenga and Connect Four) in the cafe for game play.
- Kids can draw on the giant chalkboard in the cafe.
- Lucky’s Market books live musicians to play while you’re grocery shopping (perfect for multi-tasking parents).
- They provide those little red carts for kids to “help” you shop.
- Lucky’s Market has organic food without the pretentiousness!
- They’ll pay you a dime to reuse their paper bags (which they’ll double if you choose to donate the money to a local charity)!
- Most importantly, there are LOTS of family-friendly events that vary by location.
There are several Lucky’s Market locations in the Greater Orlando area: Downtown Orlando, East Orlando, SoDo, Winter Park, Lake Buena Vista, Hunter’s Creek and Clermont!