Are you looking for a family-friendly activity to satisfy every member of the family? We have the answer. Drive Shack Orlando! Don’t hate the player OR the game. Not everyone is a fan of golf, but as soon as you hit that first ball, you’ll fall in love with Drive Shack.
Here are my top 10 reasons to check out my new favorite place to PLAY on the weekends.
1. You don’t have to be Tiger Woods to enjoy this place. Every skill level can swing away with no judgement — just fun. A computer system set up at each driving station includes various games designed to engage your littlest golfers and challenge the best players in your group all at the same time!
2. Burgers, bevvies and even brunch! The food at Drive Shack is no joke. Whether you’re in the mood for a flatbread or a salad, they have it on the menu. And don’t forget to try a tasty cocktail or draft beer; we hear that makes your swing better.
3. Location, location, location! Drive Shack is located in the ever-evolving Lake Nona area. Avoid the crazy tourist traps and the insanity of I-4 traffic and spend the afternoon on the chill side of O-town.
4. FREE game lounge. Yes, you read that right — the game lounge is FREE! We don’t want to give away all of the best parts, but let’s just say your kids may be Pac-Man addicts when they leave.
5. Crazy good deals. Drive Shack is constantly coming up with ways to make your PLAY more affordable and even more fun! From themed holiday events to game day deals, you can find a way to celebrate any occasion at a great price. Who doesn’t love that?
6. Party time! Book everything from a birthday party to a board meeting at Drive Shack, and guarantee the whole group will have a ball. It’s the perfect place to party.
7. Do it for the ‘gram. This place is totally Instagram-able. From the flamingoes at the entry to the incredibly cool drive-bays, don’t miss getting plenty of pics of the kids doing their best Michelle Wei.
8. No need to deal with gear. Everything you need is provided by Drive Shack. There is no need to lug any clubs along with you; they provide many options, even for lefties.
9. The service is on par. You won’t want for anything while visiting Drive Shack. The service is impeccable. From setting up your games to serving your nachos, you’ll be taken care of like a VIP.
10. Get comfortable. There are two options: soft couches or roomy high top-tables. Both are comfortable and work well for groups large or small. PLAY TIP: If you’re bringing the kiddos, we suggest couch seating for the maximum chill factor.